Saturday 25 August 2012

Home Sweet Home

We're safely home from our holiday now and it looks like we timed it just right for the weather, which was lovely the whole time we were away until late yesterday afternoon! It lashed down the whole drive home, but I kinda like driving in the rain oddly, so I wasn't too bothered :)

We had such a lovely week together and I've been blown away by how good my health has been and how much I've managed to do!! It's all very exciting and so wonderful to share so many "first time in over a decade" moments with Stu & Abs :)

Part of me wishes it didn't have to end, but part of me is happy to be home...I guess everyone feels that way after a holiday though!

I'm looking forward to getting back to my sewing :) but first I'm looking forward to having a nice long sleep in our own (much more comfortable!!!) bed and a very lazy day tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment, I really appreciate it :)