Wednesday 22 August 2012

Happy Holidays...

We've had a lovely couple of days since I last wrote here and seem to have crammed loads in :)

Yesterday Abs did Archery with her Dad in the afternoon and then we did the Roller Disco together in the evening - so much fun!!! Abs is wicked on those funny inline skates (I never could get the hang of them!) and I remembered how to skate (on my nice traditional roller boots lol) without falling over :)

Today we did Crazy Golf down on Hastings seafront, which was a lot of fun :) and had our lunch sitting by the sea. Unfortunately it was rather windy (and cold brr!!) and the life guards put the red flag out, so we couldn't go in the sea.

We headed back and went in the swimming pool here instead, which was actually a lot of fun :) and tonight we did Target Shooting which was brilliant!!! I've only shot an air rifle once before and that was when I was 16, so I wasn't expecting to be any good lol but I got three of my five shots on the target whoop whoop :)

We've done so much already this week and are having such a lovely time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment, I really appreciate it :)