Friday 10 October 2014

Crochet & Knitting

I've just realised that I've not posted any photos of the knitting and crocheting I've done over the last couple of years, so thought I'd cross-post a few of my photos from Instagram :)

January 2013

My first crocheting project was making these Granny-stripe Arm Warmers for my wonderful stepdaughter :)


I also had a go at crocheting some flowers out of variegated wool...


February 2013

I crocheted this cute butterfly...



...and two cushions :)



March 2013

I started making this blanket for my stepdaughter, to match her cushion :)


May 2013

I guess I was feeling unseasonably chilly in May last year, as I crocheted myself this neck warmer!


I also crocheted this little lavender cushion for my Nan's Birthday :)


June 2013

This month I made many things, including this cute hanging owlie, and two different types of heart bunting :)


December 2013

I crocheted snowflakes!!


After this I started learning to knit, but don't seem to have any decent photos noooo...I was particularly pleased with the cowl I made on my circular knitting needles though, so will have to take a photo when I start wearing it again this winter :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment, I really appreciate it :)